Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sorry for the crappy pictures

on the blog about seeing the stars up here in the mountains.

But, I have an excuse for it......Turn on the violins.  

I had spent over an hour outside in complete darkness, so I could see the stars better.
Then I came into the house to process the images without turning on any lights, 
so I wouldn't wake up the wife.
My eyes never got a chance to undilate back up to normal, 
so those dark pics looked OK to me.

Or...maybe I should just say: It was late, it was dark and I was tired.

Anyway... I screwed up in what pictures I posted.

I noticed it the next  day, when I had creepy slow internet.
So finally, today here are the correct ones.


One looking towards the west,



and one towards the north east, with the bear welcoming you to Camp Rio.

(PS  Those pines in the back are about 1-1.5 X the height of a telephone pole.)


No comments:

Post a Comment