Sunday, August 30, 2015

It was supposed to be a special moon out tonight.


It was supposed to be a Blue Moon 
because it was the second full moon in the month.
But it was as white as ever.

It was, however, larger than most moons...´cause it is the ¨perigee¨,
meaning the moon is closer to earth than usual.
But, it didn't look that large to me.

If you missed it, don´t despair. 
Next month, on Sept 28, there´ll a full moon and it will even be closer to the earth than this one.
So it might appear even larger.

Anyway... since my photo looked just about like any other moon....

I decided to have a little fun:
waited till a few clouds came over it.....


and saw some sort of big bad woolf-bat grab it & carry it away, 
while other demon-looking creatures stood and watched close by.

Is it the South Texas heat affecting my mind? 
Or am I just ready for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment