Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Working on the China pictures

I have not abandoned my project of posting on our China trip.

But it can be  difficult to clean up these pictures. 
Here is the finished project of a pic along the Great Wall.



And here is what that picture started as:


They said it was mainly "fog".  But, the "fog" did not clear as the day progressed.

Pollution was only 8 when we got to Beijing and it only climbed to 100. 
I don't know what the top of the scale might be.
The tour guide says he has seen it up to 1,000 (yes, 1,000).

If we were at 8 and it goes over 1,0000........
Maybe that is why they have these in our hotel rooms:

From what I hear, these are not just "Fire Escape Hoods". 
They are there for when the weather is real bad.

Anyway, I'll get more pics on the blog someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment