Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Christmas Day storm, 2015

Here is an aside from our China Pics.....

Remember the tornadoes that hit east of Dallas the day after Christmas, 2015?
I think 9 died from that event.

Well, that storm front passed by our cabin in southern Colorado on Christmas day.

Here is what it looked like there.
Not deadly when it passed us...except perhaps if you were outside without proper clothing.




PS I included scenes form the day after the storm, towards the end of the video.
It was surprising to me how pretty the next morning looked.

And it reminded me of the morning after the tornadoes that hit near Chicago last Spring.
That front passed over us as we camped near the Illinois-Iowa area.
When I took the dog out for his morning restroom break, the colors looked so peculiar. 
I came right back in and got my camera.




Aren't those colors eerie?




There is a similarity with the colors after the Colorado's front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment